5 Importance of Immunization/Vaccination:
1. It keeps you healthy and free from vaccine-preventable diseases.
2. It curbs the spread of diseases from one person to the other.
3. Immunizations can save your family time and money
4. Immunization protects future generations.
5. Vaccination is Safe and effective
Immunization prevents diseases, disabilities, and deaths from vaccine-preventable diseases (VPDs), such as cervical cancer, diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps, whooping cough, pneumonia, poliomyelitis, diarrhoeal diseases by rotavirus, rubella, and tetanus.
Send us a dm or call to book an appointment or for any consultation
Click Here To Book An Appointment